Alright, so I haven't posted in a while due to the typical end of the semester crunch. However, that doesn't mean I didn't make time for the beer! I have had a couple different beer experiences that I will be posting about, tho with somewhat less details about the actual beers themselves. I would apologize for this, but I really don't think the 2-3 people who might read this blog will really care all that much. I am glad to finally be done with the semester (over one third of the way done with dental school, WHOOHOO!) So I will have time to catch up on the blog, and probably get a few more new tastings in. Enjoy.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually...I do care! I want detailed reports on all 25 beers you drank while in St. Louis with pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh well...guess we will just have to drink them all over again in Valdosta!
AH crap. Ok, if you say so. :-)
ReplyDelete