Beer Stats:
Bohemian Black Lager
Brewery: Spoetzl Brewery
Price: $1.59
Alchohol: 4.9%
Serving type: 12 ounce bottle served in pint glass
And a note on the beer pictures. This is the second one I have taken, and I know, both have been just awful! On this one I focused on the background quite well... Anyhow, I promise to take better pictures in the future! I snapped another picture that actually has the bottle in focus, but it wasn't until after I drank the beer.
But enough with the pictures, what about the beer. Once again, no head on the beer, but I will be interested to see if this changes after I start washing my beer glasses by hand. The aroma was almost nonexistent, much like your typical American lager. The taste, however, was VERY different. The most prominent taste was the classic dark beer taste I would expect from a porter. Very nice, but with a very light body and a clean crisp aftertaste.
This was a nice easy to drink beer. It definitely had that "drinkability" that the Anheuser-Bush people are always hyping. It lacked the fullness that I typically look for in a beer, but it was a refreshing change.
So thanks Sam I Am, I DO like lager, as long as its black.
No comments:
Post a Comment